Centralized Online Admission
The 1st Year Online Admission Portal (https://admissions.highereduhry.ac.in/) is a revolutionary new application that simplifies the process of applying to over 330 degree colleges in 150+ different courses across the state of Haryana. With a unified, digital platform that streamlines the entire admission process, the Portal makes it easy for students to engage with and enrol in their desired programs. With its state-of-the-art admission automation, the Online Admission Portal is transforming the way students apply to college. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to online admission forms. Each student has different needs and wants, so it's important to create a form that is both interactive and user-friendly. Our team takes a proactive and collaborative approach to ensure that all stakeholders are involved in the process, from Higher Education professionals to domain experts. This way, we can deliver a complete admission process that is contactless, scalable, and easy to use.
- The program automatically fetches data from the CBSE and other state boards.
- It is integrated with the state's flagship program Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- Integration with NAD/Digilocker makes it even more efficient.
- All documents can be verified online by colleges, making the process more convenient and paperless.
- Payment can be made online or offline.
- Record No. of Application and Admissions.
- System-generated seat matrix and error-free merit list has led to greater transparency.
- Availability of statistical dashboard.
- No long queues in colleges anymore.
- Developed in-house with support of NIC, this solution saved the government exchequer.
- Positive impacts include being economical, user friendly, efficient, transparent, eco-friendly, robust and scalable.
- The solution is highly efficient and developed with long term sustainability in mind.
In Haryana approx 1.5 lac students take admission in colleges every year. When new students enter an institution, they come with diverse thoughts, backgrounds and preparations. It is important to help them adjust to the new environment and inculcate in them the ethos of the institution with a sense of larger purpose. Precious little is done by most of the institutions, except for an orientation program lasting a couple of hours. These students are normally unaware of campus/college scenario. In order to ease their transition into college, the department of higher education has introduced a 2 days Orientation Program in all colleges. Through fresher orientation, students meet other students, become familiar with campus services, faculty, rules and regulation. Its purpose is to make the students feel comfortable in their new environment, open them up, set a healthy daily routine, create bonding in the batch as well as between faculty and students, develop awareness, sensitivity and understanding of the self, people around them, society at large, and nature.